Hi I am David, following I would like to share with you about top 10 questions to ask employer in job interview. If you have any questions, pls leave your comments at the end of this post.
1. What are the biggest challenges in the company/department right now?
On the contrary, inquire about the challenges. This will assist you in revealing the problems faced in the industry, and you might find out that you have the necessary abilities to solve them.
(Pls PIN this image to your Pinterest boards if you like)
2. What are the biggest opportunities in the company/department right now?
This will demonstrate your enthusiasm in grasping the opportunity and will tell you the future aspects of the company interests.
3. What are the next steps in the interview process?
This will tell that you are looking forward to proceed to the next step, and it will guide you in gathering critical information about the deadline of hiring for your own feasibility.
4. Describe the culture of the company.
Are you a suitable person for this organization? Ensure that you know about the cultures of the company in depth, and see if you can adjust in it.
5. What are your expectations for this role during the first 30 days, 60 days, and year?
It is very important to know about expectations for the job applicant by the employer.
6. Interview questions to ask about the job:
• What procedures would assist me in shared work?
• Which area of your team requires refinement?
• In the first sixty days, what are the most crucial tasks to achieve?
7. Where do you think the organization is going in the following 5 years?
On the off chance that you intend to be in this part for quite a long while, ensure the organization is developing so you can develop with the organization.
8. This role accomplish in their first six months to year on the job?
To display that you are a forward thinker, asking this question is important. It will also assist you in weighing whether the aspirations of the company are achievable or not.
9. Do you offer continuing education and professional training?
This will let the employer know that you are willing to widen your horizons by acquiring additional knowledge.
10. What can you tell me about your new products or plans for growth?
By assessing your own requirements, the question should be asked strategically. Have prior knowledge about the company before going to an interview, and check out their future developing products and see whether it matches your interest, and then discuss it with the employer to make him realize that you are not afraid of researching where it’s not really necessary
Here are one of best video for you: